Main Street Community Services accepts all types of donations. We would like to thank the following individuals and businesses for their contributions:
- Your Independent Grocer and The Lions Club for their initiative to raise funds for our agency and their years of support to our family.
- Bathorium for their ongoing support to help raise money for those closest to our hearts.
- Nepean Artistic Swim Club for their generous donation which allowed sports equipment to be purchased for our residences and all our full time clients to attend an overnight camp.
- The Ottawa Senators Foundation for their generous donations of tickets to Senator's games and other events hosted at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- The Ottawa Food Bank for their continued support and donations of food items that keep our homes running comfortably.
- Hurley's Bar and Grill in Stittsville for their continued support in allowing Main Street to host events and fundraisers within their facility.
- Giant Tiger for allowing us to set up our yearly Angel Tree, and all of the community members who provide donations for Christmas
- The Kanata Stocking Project for their elves who worked tirelessly to ensure everyone felt the love of the holidays.
- Castlefrank Elementary School for allowing us to utilize their school to run our Summer Camp and allowing the use of the community swimming pool. This thanks extends to the lifeguards from the City of Ottawa keeping us safe in the pool
- Waller Street Brewing for their monetary donation through the "Flights For HOPE" program.
- Lowes Heroes for raising money to build outdoor structures for our homes.
- The Ottawa local police services, paramedics, doctors, and services that help keep us safe in the community and responding to emergencies.
- Our student and community volunteers who have donated clothing, holiday dinners, craft supplies, therapeutic toys, etc.
- Parents, guardians, and families for their continued support, time volunteering at events, attending our fundraising events, promoting our events, and donating to improve the lives of individuals in our care.